Thursday 4 June 2015

Fun, fun, fun!!!

Hi all,

Since my last last post I've been having great fun colouring, entering competitions and playing on facebook parties!!
Firstly, I was selected as the winner for the pencil Create and Learn class for April, photos are on my previous post, not only did I get to spend at Polkadoodles but I also won a piece of Alyce Keegan artwork too!!!!
Alyce also hosted a party at Kit and Clowder for reaching 6000 group members and we were all raising money for the Clearwater Aquarium. We also have a few colouring competitions. I won the wax crayon category and got to go shopping again so I now have loads of new digis to play with.

These are my entries to the colouring competitions for the party, the winning one is the last one.




  May also saw the new Create and Learn class from Kit and Clowder. These I'm finding challenging, there is a lot of flicking which I find quite hard with promarkers. Speaking of flicking I've also bought my first copics!!! I chose skin and hair colours and I have to say they are amazing, they blend well and flick well. I can now make a reasonable effort at doing hair!

I've decided to enter a few more challenges lately, I find this is a good way to push my boundaries and develop my colouring, if I don't I'll only colour images that look easy to do and that won't get me anywhere! With that said, the following two have been entered into a challenge with Polkadoodles and the final one into the colouring challenge at Outlawz.

 This image is from Polkadoodles Rose Budd Collection, I'm really pleased with how the hair came out, this is the best I've ever done!!!!

And this little cutie is by Conie Fong and is available from Sweet Pea Stamps and is to be entered into the Friday colouring challenge at Outlawz Challenges.

Thats all from me for now, there will be more coming soooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment